We are selling Crypto Playhouse (CP), our website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages with over 122K followers. Everything! You can actually see a bullet list of what you’re buying below, but before you get to that, we want to answer the burning questions on everyone’s mind right now, “Why are you selling?”
Even though we became one of the top crypto influencers on Instagram since we launched in late 2017, we are also serial entrepreneurs and have families. During the last 6-9 months or so, it’s been pretty hectic trying to manage it all. Furthermore, Crypto Playhouse has always been our smallest business and during the aforementioned period the influencer driven model behind CP has been completely overshadowed by our other commercial interests. Consequently, despite our strong belief in the long term prospects of cryptocurrency and blockchain in general, it is time for us to pass the torch to another crypto project or brand. A company that has the time to run CP in an optimal fashion based on our detailed suggestions (which we’re providing as part of the benefits to the buyer [see below]), can reap great benefits and go a long way in both maximizing social exposure for their brand and increasing crypto adoption worldwide.
If your firm is interesting in acquiring Crypto Playhouse, make sure to submit your offer by clicking here. We reserve the right to select the actual buyer and/or the most attractive offer we receive. See a list of benefits below…
Pages And Social Assets You’re Getting
Here’s a list of social pages that you will get if your offer gets accepted:
- Instagram Page (111K Followers, click here): Instagram has always been the core of influencer driven model, followed by YouTube. Instagram is great because it allows you to post a lot more frequent content, including unlimited stories with swipe up link to your offers, landing pages, website, etc. It also provides the opportunity to disseminate more in-depth video content (>1 min long) via IGTV, which often times generates more views than YouTube, as well as provide unlimited transmissions to a live audience.
- YouTube Page (5.2K Subs, click here): Even though we not the largest crypto YouTubers by far, we provided enough educational content and reviews to stand out in our space. Our YouTube page channel is monetized and currently makes between $40-$50 a month from YouTube views. This can be greatly increased by posting more frequent content and/or bringing in video sponsors. Projects can also use YouTube live for updates, news announcements, or extra content.
- Facebook (3.9K Followers, click here): We currently use IFTTT.com to re-publish our Instagram content to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (with the additional integration of Buffer). Nevertheless, Facebook can be used separately to go live, post additional content, interact with customers, etc.
- Twitter (1.4K Followers, click here): As mentioned above, we mainly use Twitter to re-publish our Instagram content. Nevertheless, Twitter has become very popular in the crypto community and can be used as another source of marketing through the use of additional posts and interactions.
- LinkedIn (131 Followers, click here): Having a business LinkedIn page is a good step in building credibility with your audience. Even though our LinkedIn page is relatively small, many crypto pages are either smaller or don’t actively post to LinkedIn. All our Instagram posts get reposted to LinkedIn, as well as some posts to highlight our new YouTube releases. If you have the resources available, you can use LinkedIn to generate more business and gain additional brand exposure.
- Website (click here): CryptoPlayhouse.com may not have a fancy website, but it is mobile friendly and fully equipped with lead capturing forms for our different products and services.
- Bonus Page (30K Followers, click here): In late 2018, we created another Instagram page by the name of Crypto Lifestyle (@cryptolifestyle). We used this page to reshare some of the viral content at @cryptoplayhouse as well as engaging content from other crypto pages. This page can also be used to build engagement for products and services, go live, use swipe up stories, etc. It’s an additional social asset that you’ll receive if your offer is accepted.
If your offer is selected and you get to acquire all the above pages, we’re not just going to dump them on your lap. Here’s an additional list of benefits that we’ll provide:
- Consulting (2 hours): During our 2+ year stint in crypto and 20+ years using marketing effectively for our other businesses as serial entrepreneurs, we made many mistakes and learned a great number of things. We will leverage off this experience while guiding you in how to optimally use our social assets above to maximize exposure and success for your brand. This advice and suggestions can be provided during one or multiple sessions.
- Bonus Advice: Vision is required to be first in anything. Following the herd doesn’t typically cut it in the world of business. Given that social media is such a rapidly changing space, it helps to try to foresee where things heading in advance. Even though using our existing social assets above will undoubtedly help your project, we can share our opinions regarding any additional steps you should likely be taking. What other opportunities might you want to be exploiting when it comes to social media? Can you do anything else that may reap future rewards for your organization? We will include this information as well in our consulting session, so that you can be one step ahead of your competition going forward.
What’s The Next Step?
If you think that the list of social assets and benefits above will help your crypto project or brand, the next step is to click on the link below and submit your offer. We will entertain every offer received, but our final decision will not just depend on a dollar amount. We will also take into consideration the company or projecting making the offer.